The project utilises life-cycle methodology, which implies a sequence of activities for planning, executing and disseminating the project results. During the project lifetime, the following intellectual outputs will be developed:
1. Sustain-T curriculum, based on a genuine research into challenges tourism MSEs face in improving sustainability performance of their firms;
2. Sustain-T learning content, structured around the four main themes of GSTC criteria;
3. Interactive Self-audit, Resource-mapping & Ideation tools, allowing for: reflection on the current state of sustainability of a tourism enterprise; analysis of available resources for sustainability improvement; and collective idea generation for developing and undertaking joint sustainable tourism initiatives;
4. E-learning platform – a virtual learning environment, containing all Sustain-T training materials and e-tools;
5. Guidelines for MSEs and Handbook for VET providers, facilitating usage of Sustain-T training package by the project’s target groups.